Designed specifically for the Tax and Revenue industry, Revenue Solutions, Inc.’s (RSI’s) Revenue Premier® provides an integrated, functional and advanced technical solution to support return and payment processing, taxpayer registration, tax period accounting and compliance functions of a tax agency. Revenue Premier is comprised of four (4) primary modules – Integrated Tax Processor, Collections Manager, Portfolio Warehouse and Audit Manager. Revenue Premier boasts an open technical design and a set of shared services which provide vast flexibility for reusing services, integrating other products and a variety of supporting technical infrastructure options.
As a fully integrated solution, unique functionality and capabilities are encapsulated within each module, thereby avoiding unnecessary system redundancy and improving overall operational efficiency. Capabilities that are common and required by more than one module are provided by integrated shared services, such as the Decision Analytics/Business Intelligence Framework, Case Management/Workflow, Correspondence Management and Administration Services.
Revenue Premier employs a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that enables flexible and efficient integration of modules and services, as well as integration with other agency systems, external systems and 3rd party software. This architecture also allows Revenue Premier modules to be implemented together as a full solution offering, individually as a point solution (e.g., tax data warehouse or collections system), or together with existing agency assets.
|Revenue Premier® Primary Modules and Integrated
Shared Services - click to enlarge
The solution provides options for a phased implementation approach that meets a specific customer need.
Some of RSI’s Tax and Revenue clients have implemented the Portfolio Warehouse and Audit Manager modules with their legacy tax processing and collections systems to leverage those assets. For example, one state agency started with the Portfolio Warehouse and Audit Manager modules to drive additional revenue benefits in excess of $100m and then implemented the Integrated Tax Processor module at a later time - phasing in the tax types in a controlled manner.
The proven and modern SOA-based technical approach, combined with functionally rich tax processing, compliance and data warehouse capabilities and flexible implementation options, differentiates RSI’s Revenue Premier from all other products on the market today.
As the true “Next-generation Integrated Revenue Enterprise Management Solution” for Tax and Revenue agencies, Revenue Premier provides the following advantages and benefits:
- With a true modular implementation approach and flexible, configurable and extendible business rules, Revenue Premier gives agencies the flexibility and adaptability to implement the system into their environment, leveraging existing assets if desired, and, in the future, manage changes to rule logic without code upgrades and vendor support.
- By integrating RSI’s industry leading data warehouse within Revenue Premier, RSI’s data driven proven approach to compliance can now further enable your agency to make better decisions with more certainty in areas such as, registration (e.g., have we seen this responsible officer before?), processing (e.g., is this a fraudulent return?) and accounting (e.g., should this adjustment be reviewed?) while still leveraging the data warehouse for improved detection of non-registration, non-filers, under-reporters and delinquents.
- Built fresh on modern, open, yet proven technologies, with live implementations, Revenue Premier has greater system longevity and lower cost of ownership than other available products.
- With Revenue Premier, agencies will have access to all of their data, be able to integrate with 3rd party tools and enjoy best-of-breed and cost-effective technical infrastructure options both now and into the future.
- RSI, dedicated exclusively to the Tax and Revenue industry with over 200 successful projects, brings a highly experienced and tax knowledgeable team, providing less implementation risk and a true focus on business results.
- Flexible licensing options provide your agency the opportunity to decide how to support, maintain and upgrade the system over the long term.
Through the services oriented architecture and business rules engine, Revenue Premier supports your business today and enables you to adapt to tomorrow’s needs. When implementing a COTS application, an agency no longer needs to change its business processes to accommodate the software. Revenue Premier allows for modifiable and extensible business rules, is able to integrate new services and provides access to data for decision making. This flexibility allows an agency to have a COTS solution and process taxes their way.
Each of the primary Revenue Premier modules and integrated shared services shown above, are summarized in the following pages.
Please contact Danny Reeves, RSI’s Revenue Administration Practice Line Lead, at 1-888-826-1324 ext. 403 or DReeves@RSImail.com for additional information on Revenue Premier or to schedule a demonstration.